The List is a point based ranking system that determines the top USRA-IR50/50 competitors in the United States. Hall of Fame points will be awarded for:
The List Champion
Top 25- aka “The List Box”
Caps numbered by place will be awarded to the top 25 places.
List points are based on the total number of competitors, the place the competitor finishes, and the competitor’s score. Extra points are awarded when a competitor competes in State or Regional Championships and the Nationals. The List season is April 1 through October 31. If April 1 is a Sunday, March 31 will be included. If October 31 is Saturday, November 1 will be included.
LIST POINTS CALCULATION
Sporter Class Pts + 10.5 Class Pts. 13.5 Class Pts = Match Points
Total Match Points (Sort) = List Points
After 10 matches, List Points are calculated as follows:
Total Match Points divided by # of matches = Bonus Points
(Bonus Points + Total Match Points) Sort = List Points
• The number of competitors determines the Standard points that can be won.
• To determine Standard points start at 11 points for the last competitor.
• The SCORE determines who wins Standard points.
• Winner of a class wins 10 extra points
• Scores of 10 or more from the top score only win 5 points
Exp: Top score 249, 249 minus 10 = 239. Scores of 239 and below win 5 points.
STATE/REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS AND THE NATIONALS WITH 10 OR MORE COMPETITORS
• Standard points start at 21 for the last place shooter
• Winner of a Class wins 10 extra points
• Scores of 10 or more from the top score only win 10 points